- The main benefits of both front and rear discs are :
- Lower unsprung mass weight.
- Higher braking power.
- Greater heat dissipation capacity.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Less tendency to deformation.
- Keeps the pad-disc contact surface cleaner.
- Improves and personalises the aesthetics of the bike.
Laser cut from carbon stainless steel, they are the direct application of high competition technology within the reach of any user.
They replace the original discs without the need for adaptation or manipulation.