For the purposes of the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, you are informed that StopRules Motorcycles with address at Cervantes 30, in Calella, Barcelona (0870), through its representative with the following email account [email protected], is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
At StopRules Motorcyles we use and process the personal data collected for different purposes depending on what you have expressly authorised and consented to. These purposes may be:
- Execution of the purchase and sale of products and articles of StopRules Motorcycles: In a purchase and sale transaction, personal data must be collected. These data are necessary to properly manage the purchase, to facilitate the processing of the order and to manage customer services and after-sales services associated with the purchase made as well as to be able to send you any communication regarding the products you have purchased, including the discount voucher that is included with a purchase, which will be communicated via email, its successive reminders and confirmation.
The processing of this personal data is based on the existence of a contractual relationship with you and as a consequence your data will be used and processed for this purpose due to your acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale.
- Commercial communications about the products and services of StopRules Motorcycles: When you provide us with your e-mail account, regular mail, telephone or postal address, after checking the box provided for this purpose, we obtain your personal data. This data is necessary to provide a better customer service, transmit commercial information and news about our products and services as well as to carry out market research.
The treatment relating to commercial communications about the products and services of StopRules Motorcycles, only be carried out when you have consented to the same expressly through the marking of the corresponding box.
- Communication of personalised offers of StopRules Motorcycles products and services: By providing us with your personal data, individual customer profiles are created. This data allows us to determine your behaviours, preferences and interests and therefore to enable you to receive marketing communications with personalised content related to products that may be of interest to you, such as personalised offers, promotions and discounts from StopRules Motorcycles and other StopRules Motorcycles entities.
The processing relating to personalised offers through the creation of individualised profiles will only be carried out when you have expressly consented to them by ticking the relevant box.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to fulfil our legal duties with respect to requests for information from judicial bodies, regulatory and supervisory bodies and law enforcement agencies These obligations include the provision, in certain circumstances, of personal data to the aforementioned bodies.
- This data processing is based on the existence for StopRules Motorcycles of a legal obligation to cooperate with such organisms.
The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted under European data protection law in accordance with the following legal bases:
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract entered into with you and therefore the data subject will be obliged to provide your personal data, otherwise it will be impossible to execute the contract.
- You have given your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorise the processing of your data for certain purposes).
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and therefore the data subject is obliged to provide your personal data, otherwise it will be impossible to comply with these legal obligations and will be required to do so by the competent authority in the second instance.
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and, where appropriate, for as long as any liability may arise from a legal relationship or obligation or from the performance of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures requested by you.
If your data has been collected for several different purposes which require us to keep it for different periods of time, we will apply the longest retention period.
StopRules Motorcycles, is committed to the fulfilment of its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them. Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusion when transmitting data via the Internet or from a website, we and our business partners make every effort to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure the protection of your personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or use.
Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or any other website under our control, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for complying with any other security procedures that we notify you of. You may not share your password with anyone else.
In relation to any image that you have provided us with through any section of the website that allows us to incorporate images with your comments, we inform you that these images will be subject to the same regime as the rest of the personal data that you have provided us with and, furthermore, it will be considered that these images have been freely and freely provided by you, as part of your comments, and you will be solely responsible for them, as well as for the comments themselves, and you must respect any third party rights in relation to the communication, including any intellectual property rights that may exist in relation to the image you have attached if it is owned by another person.
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of its users, StopRules Motorcycles will have the collaboration of third-party service providers that may have access to your personal data and that will process the referred data in the name and on behalf of StopRules Motorcycles as a result of its provision of services. StopRules Motorcycles undertakes to enter into a data processing agreement with them, whereby it will impose on them, inter alia, the following obligations: to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures; to process the personal data for the agreed purposes and only in accordance with the documented instructions of StopRules Motorcycles; and to delete or return the data to StopRules Motorcycles upon termination of the provision of the services.
We remind you that you have the right to:
- Revoke your consent to the processing of your data for those purposes, where the processing of your data is conditional on your consent.
- Request further details and information about our use of your personal data.
- Correct inaccuracies in the information we hold.
- Delete information for whose use we no longer have a legal basis.
- Object to any processing of your data which takes as a legal basis legitimate interest unless our reasons for carrying out that processing outweigh any possible prejudice to your data protection rights.
- Restrict and limit the way we use your data while a complaint is being investigated.
- Request portability of your personal data.
You may exercise any of these rights by writing to StopRules Motorcycles at Calle Cervantes 30, in Calella, Barcelona (08370), by calling 658045133 or by writing to our e-mail address [email protected] .
If you exercise any of these rights, we will check that you are actually entitled to do so, and we will respond to you within one month or within the maximum period provided for in Spanish law, whichever is shorter.
If you are dissatisfied with the way we use your information or with our response to your exercise of any of these rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or other competent organisms.